This report is suitable for individual residential properties. It will help owners, sellers, buyers, financial institutions and insurers understand the impact of the principal flood risks.
• An accurate and affordable, fully interpreted flood risk report designed by leading industry experts that alerts all parties to potential flood risks and provides sound advice.
• Risk assessment and commentary by an experienced Argyll consultant. Direct access to the consultant for any follow up queries.
• Includes risk and likely depth of surface water flooding, a major cause of flooding in urban areas.
• The surface water flood risk data is used by the Environment Agency and Local Authorities for emergency planning and development purposes.
• Includes the latest National Flood Risk Assessment (NaFRA) data from the Environment Agency, recommended by the Association of British Insurers as a reliable indication of insurability for residential properties.
• Includes unique dam break data from JBA Consulting identifying the risk from flooding if a local dam failed.
• Analyses the latest data used and relied upon by insurers and regulatory bodies (provided by JBA Consulting, Ordnance Survey, Environment Agency, and British Geological Survey.)
• Accurate site validation using the latest aerial photography.
• Single, clear map to show whether the property is at risk of flooding.
• 250m search radius.
• Description and indicative pricing for flood resistance measures.