The Sitesolutions Consult supplements the environmental liability assessment in the SITESOLUTIONS Commercial by considering the Regulator′s perspective on the site.
Key Features of this environmental report:
• Rapid turnaround at no extra charge. Tailored to your requirements, typically 4-10 working days.
• Consultation with appropriate regulatory authorities with written or verbal response (depending upon your timescale).
• Information presented in a concise, easy-to-use report, with clear assessment of environmental liability.
• Expert assessment by IEMA-accredited professionals.
• Assessment of material effect of environmental liability on purchase/loan value.
• Risk management solutions via tailored further investigation or access to insurance expertise and products.
• Flexible report template that can be amended to the client′s specifications.
• Includes Argyll′s Ecological Risk Assessment - ensuring that the report is fully Part 2A compliant.
• Report cost is offset against further consultancy work.
• All Argyll products are supported by direct access to the Consultancy team. Argyll experts will give you experienced and professional advice at
• no extra charge.