GroundSure Homescreen contains the same high quality environmental information and expert opinion as the GroundSure Homebuyers report, with a primary difference being that the report includes a ′screen′ against the potential risk of flooding. This screen may identify the requirement for a further flood risk report to be required.
The report is driven by the highest quality historical information commercially available in the UK - the GroundSure Historical Land Use Database. The report provides clear and concise advice on the risks associated with the property being determined as Contaminated Land under Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
• environmental risk assessment, plus flood risk ′screen′ and ground stability information
• all reports determined to be "Further Assessment" reviewed by an Environmental Consultant before issue to the client
• single set of terms and conditions
• backed by £5 million PI cover
• recourse to GroundSure £60,000 remediation contribution**