A GroundSure Screening report provides an overview of the environmental risks relating to commercial properties, high value residential properties or those sites with more than 5 hectares of land.
The GroundSure Screening report is designed for ease of use and provides a single page executive summary covering key findings, recommendations and guidance. Each report indicates whether there is a risk of Direct Remedial Action or Necessary Remedial Action being required under Relevant Legislation. The report states whether we consider the study site to be suitable for purchase or loan security.
All reports include an aerial photograph of the study site.
GroundSure Screening reports are compiled and interpreted by IEMA accredited environmental consultants.
GroundSure’s Customer Helpline offers full technical support through access to our in-house team of experts.
These reports cover the following searches:
• A variable search radius of 500m-1500m (dependent on the potential Hazards)
• A review of 1: 10,000 map data
• Potential for flooding and subsidence
• Proximity to landfill sites, waste sites and scrap yards
• Hazardous and regulated installations
• Discharge consents
• Abstraction licences
• Groundwater vulnerability and soil leaching potential
• Source Protection Zones
• Petroleum and fuel sites
• Radon exposure
• Current industrial land uses
• Pollution incidents